Autumn is my fave season so I decided to make a little bucket list of things I would like to do.. Hoping people see this and spread the October lovin’!
1.Jump in a pile of crunchy leaves
2. Drink a pumpkin spice latte outside where you can feel the crisp autumn air on your face
3. Take a basic bitch selfie with your bestie
4. Bake some pumpkin goodies
5. Drink spice-box’s pumpkin whiskey (because it’s amazing and you have to try it)
6. Get a mountain of blankets and be super comfy & lazy
7. Go for a nature walk
8. Donate canned food
9. Visit a pumpkin patch
10. Wear your favourite scarf
11. Become pregnant with a food baby from your huge thanksgiving dinner
12. Trying on Halloween costumes
13. Watch a scary movie
14. Get a Chai tea latte from Beatniks in Fort Langley (better than a psl I swear)
15. Try something new (because fall is all about new beginnings)
16. Get together with a friend you’ve been missing
17. Pay it forward to a stranger
18. Carve a pumpkin
19. Sit by a fire
All things appear and disappear because of the concurrence of causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else.
—Gautama Buddha (via kushandwizdom)
Don’t even think you’ve experienced “it all” don’t ever believe you’ve been through “enough” because there are so many ways to grow in this world and you will never stop learning and expanding your heart, as long as you keep your mind open.
One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful.
—Sigmund Freud (via kushandwizdom)